Wednesday, January 11, 2012

From the Creator of Intl Thank You Days ©1994, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith: The 2012 Update.

ASK'S RECO: This is very cool. Somebody really neat wrote up 1 of my favorite HOLIDATES: Intl Thank You Days ©1994 that began back during that other century & millennium - the 1900s. ITYD is 19 years old; the last year said Holidate will be a 'teen.' And, I thought I was getting old - with my Countdown to 60 happening this very year yet!

At your convenience (as the HOLIDATE is over a week long), please check out what:

Jace Shoemaker-Galloway has to say at: http://www.examiner.com/holidays-in-national/jace-shoemaker-galloway

Happy International Thank You Day! Today is all about appreciating what we have and the people in our lives. Today is International Thank You Day (ITYD). Launched in 1994 by Mendota, IL native, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, ITYD is an international...

ME AGAIN: And, I guess I have to say...esp. at this time of year: THANK YOU, Jace...what more can I say! People think I'm too wordy as it is, but THANK U alone sums it all up..."It's the little pleasantries in life that count the most and matter lots," if you 'ask' me!

Posted at: Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith
Chicago - IL USA

1-11-2012 - 12:32 PM CST


ADDENDUM #1 ADDED at 12:41 PM CST


Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

ASK's EVENTOLOGICAL RECO: While celebrating Intl Thank You Days ©1994 - I stumbled upon this impressive Listing while reading the online article that Jace penned:

http://users.elite.net/runner/​jennifers/thankyou.htm

I wonder how you say: THANK YOU in sign language - it's got to be out there on the web, as well...

ADDENDUM #2 ADDED at 1:25 PM CST

So...it's my Holidate known as International Thank You Days ©1994...& I just did an interview. Those R always fun. The RTSH: Radio Talk Show Host asked me what I'm thank-ful for. Small puppies and children, I was going to say, but I didn't want to sound like too much of a sap. So I said (amongst other things): That I don't have COLD HANDS. After all, I live in Chicago and the sun is shining and it's into the 50s. That's ABOVE freezing. Usually it's much colder; windier and more brutal. Yes, we can be thankful for and about weather. And this is one day that proves that quite well. So...like I asked: What R U thankful for? I know Robin C will have an answer...I'm thankful for her...and all of my FB budds - that's for sure - even if it's NOT Intl Thank You Days...

More always (of course) at: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2012/01/from-creator-of-intl-thank-you-days.html

No comments: