Friday, January 6, 2012

Koopersmith: National Smith Day ©1995 - #18 Celebration on Jan. 6, 2012.

Chicago, IL USA:

The CALENDAR says it’s January 6, 2012. You know what THAT means, don’t you. It is: Time to STOP what UR doing and celebrate with me & tens of 1000s of others, my

NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995

now in its 18TH Year that I created back in 1995 when the Origin of my Name became very interesting to me – before Genealogy really kicked in. Many People upon coming to America either drop the KOOPER or the SMITH – and finding them was very important to me. Therefore, I found that the First SMITH to come to America was Captain John Smith & the rest, we can say is all history. To interview me on this Special Day – purchase the original Literature (which is now considered a Collectible) merely FB me here & we’ll set up a time – after all, into every Day a HOLIDATE® must fall!

Cheers, ASK:
adrienne sioux kooperSMITH
America’s Premier Evenotology
Creator of 1900 HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE
Studio 1437
Chicago – IL USA

More SMITHological Info at: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2011/01/from-creator-of-national-smith-day-1995.html


As posted on my Facebook Page: facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

1 comment:

JCSmith said...

Happy Smith Day to YOU! [and me...and all the other Smiths out there] :-D