Sunday, January 15, 2012

From the Creator of: INTL THANK YOU DAYS ©1994 - Day #5: Revelations & Perspectives.

ASK’s EVENTOLOGICAL RECO:

Sunday, January 15, 2012 marks Day #5 of my INTERNATIONAL THANK YOU DAYS ©1994 as well as Martin Luther King’s Birthday. Dr. King would be 83 years old today. Although ITYD has a set Eventological Formula for its 8-Days of Celebration (in book format that I wrote ‘back during the late 1900s’ that only I know), being grateful, appreciating & thanking can take all varieties of formats & since MLK’s Birthday is Today, on the Ides of January, We should stop & think & say: THANKS – by thinking of all the great Speeches he wrote; the marches he partook in; the Risks he took, even by sacrificing his own Life – in order that People of (all Skin Tones) can & should come together & try to live in Peace & Harmony. Now, to me, that’s a Format & Formula that must be taken up by more People as We start our Days & end our Nights. I’m also grateful for the Fact that I had a great Visit with my Mother who taught me the things in life like being thankful as well as the fact that it’s Sunday – a PLAY DAY; it’s sunny out; the Snow is melting; & tasks are getting done. Moreover, I’m additionally grateful for the terrific CHICAGO WRITERS ASSOCIATION AWARDS EVENT that I attended last night @ the Book Cellar on N. Lincoln Avenue in Chicago & grateful for what Dr. King left us with, a quote that states:

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

More dynamic Quotes by Dr. King are found at:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_
And what may YOU be thankful for…

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Sunday, January 15, 2012 – 3:19 PM CST

No comments: