Monday, January 9, 2012

ASK's Countdown to 60. Celebrating ASK's & The Today Show big 'Six-Oh-My-Gosh!"

Chicago, IL USA:

Dateline: January 9, 2012: Nine (9) years & 11 months ago I became tremendously frustrated because 1 of my fave Chicago mags stated their demographics centered on those who were between 25-49. Well, I was going to turn 50 in 6 months & this maddened me since I was a fan of this Pub for a long, long time. So, as I always do – I use my creative streak & literary talents to let off steam & created AFSEE: Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment ©2002 which is a forum that I use in which to tell about justices turned inside out for those of us who are 50+. And, this Decade, especially with layoffs – downsizing and other social aspects really gave me lots of food for fodder & topics to expose.

Now, as I look @ the Calendar ‘today’ – I’m approaching 60 in 7 more months, which makes AFSEE® all the more important, to say the least, one thing that most writers cannot do or refuse to do.

Coincidentally, 1 of my favorite Programs, NBC’s TODAY SHOW turns 60 this Month on January 13TH. Or as I like to call mine:

Countdown to 60

NBC’s could most certainly be called: CountdowNBC.

But there’s a difference between the Age of a Person and that of an inanimate Object. I’m not sure why this is so. Maybe I’ll find out within my next 60. If any one knows why, send that News on over ‘Today.’

No comments: