Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ASK's Close of Intl Thank You Days ©1994 for 2012. Thank you, LORD!

ASK’s EVENTOLOGICAL RECO:

It’s Wednesday, January 18, 2012 –Day 8 of 8 for Intl Thank You Day ©1994 & I am really quite honestly THANKFUL that said HOLIDATE® is over with. Do you think it’s fun to be so thankful all the time? Well, let me tell you, it’s not. I can think of other things to do. Being thank-ful sometimes is a royal thankless job; especially so when U C things on line that were swiped & U realize Artists – Writers – Songwriters (who[m]ever) that Creatif may be is not getting the proper (if any) credit he/she/they should be getting. That’s what I’m consumed with today.

Pirating vs. Privacy Rights & Restrictions.

All over the Web; it’s the Talk of the Planet. But this is good because if the focus is put on it, maybe something will come about in our Favor for a change. Now, that, I can be thankful for!

For those of you who participated in my Intl Thank You Day ©1994, I hope you had a great time and helped spread the Cheer that it is to spread. I’m grateful 4 all the Queries I received; Interviews I did and Greeting Cards sold. So much so that hey: Let’s do it all again next year! Your Facebook Page(s) or mine!

And above all else, I think I'll close by saying:

I THANK G-D, Intl Thank You Day ©1994 is over for yet another year so I can go on with another Holidate - there's only 1900+ in my Haven of Holidates...© left to celebrate and commemorate. If we could only get these days off WITH pay...

Cheers, ASK:
‘America’s Premier Eventologist’
Creator of 1900 HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE
Chicago – IL USA

1-18-2012 – 6:20 PM CST

As posted on: Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith

No comments: