Thursday, January 12, 2012

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith - America's Premier Eventologist on: Intl Thank You Day #2 for 2012.

INTL THANK YOU DAYS #2 ©1994 is here and I am thankful that it's snowing out. OK, let's scratch that one. I am thank for YOU. Now, that sounds way too mushy. Let's get 'intelligent.' Yes, I am thank-full for this Website that is called:

Calculate distance between two locations

all found at: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distance.html

I'm writing (again) ONE of my Stories and I needed the distance between Chicago & Mumbai (formerly the OLD Bombay, India) and within 2 seconds, I had it. Oh yes, we all know I had it (@ 59 U should have something) years ago, but I was shocked - pleased and pleasantly shocked to have this vital info -- all at my very fingertips - NOW YOURS -- in order to do your calculations. Thank you Google Guys, namely:

Larry Page and Sergey Brin

who made this all possible in the First Place.

This site does more, too - check it out. And that, Dear Friends, is what I am really THANK-full for today: Day #2 of: INTL THANK YOU DAYS #2 ©1994.

Needless to say, THANK YOU to Mark Zuckerberg & his team for making Facebook what is has come to mean for all of us. The lengths these THANK YOUs can reach is incredible -- whether UR nearby or far off, there's always SOMETHING to be thankful for.

And what R U thankful for? Need I ask…


* * * * * * *
As originally posted on Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

No comments: